Nothing is more frustrating than not knowing what’s going on with your PPC campaigns. Whether you are managing PPC in-house, or through a contractor, when you get that feeling you’re leaving ROI on the table, it pays to have a fresh set of eyes and brains take a look at your account.
At PushFire, we offer a PPC audit as a service to clients who aren’t necessarily looking to switch PPC providers, or let go of managing the accounts themselves – they are simply looking for ways to improve their efforts. Our experienced PPC managers will comb through your account and give you the very same advice we would employ if we owned the account ourselves.
We start by taking historical PPC data and provide sweeping changes that will produce instant ROI increases. We will identify the waste in your account and tell you exactly what account changes need to be made to improve your account’s performance.
What’s included in PushFire’s Professional PPC Audit?
- Verification of properly installed conversion and tracking code.
- Pinpoint key metrics in your account that match your business goals.
- Identify wasted spend across your entire account to prevent future waste.
- Recommend positive keyword lists to be added to your campaigns.
- Provide scripts for you to use to monitor and manage your account.
- Recommend proper use of remarketing that improves account ROI
- Calculate statistical significance of current ad content performance with recommendations.
- Overall account structure and settings recommendations.
- Display ad recommendations.
- Quality score analysis and recommendations.
- Extensions evaluation and recommendations.
- Recommended daily, weekly, and monthly management tasks.
A 15-50 page document exposing the missed opportunities in your PPC account and steps on how to fix them.
Every campaign is different, so it’s impossible to quote a one-size-fits-all price. The price of the service will vary depending on your keyword volume and number of accounts needing auditing across different PPC platforms.
How to hire PushFire for a PPC Audit
If you’re interested in our PPC Audit Services, please contact us to check our availability and receive a free quote.