If you’re a member of the media (bloggers included) and are looking for input on a story or an interview, please see our online press kit below. You’ll also find a listing of selected PushFire® press coverage around the web.
Online Press Kit
If you’re interested in interviewing Rae Hoffman or Sean Dolan, or would like to get a quote for an article or story, please use our contact form to reach us. Please be sure to choose “Interview Request” as the reason for contacting us on the contact form to ensure it’s routed to the right person.
Below you will find high resolution images you may use interview, story or feature.
- Rae Hoffman headshot (300×300)
- Rae Hoffman (vertical)
- Sean Dolan headshot (300×300)
- Sean Dolan (vertical)
- Rae Hoffman & Sean Dolan (horizontal)
- Rae Hoffman & Sean Dolan (vertical)
- PushFire logo (PNG)
Short Bio for Rae Hoffman
Rae Hoffman is the CEO of PushFire. Known widely in the online marketing community as Sugarrae, she is a veteran entrepreneur who is never afraid to speak her mind and has over 15 years of experience in the online marketing space.
Short Bio for Sean Dolan
Sean Dolan is the President & COO of PushFire. When he’s not managing operations, devising PPC strategies or coaching youth football, Sean can be found spending time with his wife and children in his native Texas.
Short Bio for PushFire
PushFire is a search marketing agency that focuses on producing ROI.
Selected Press Coverage & Interviews
Below you’ll find links to selected press coverage for PushFire and its founders.
- A Simple Solution to All-Male Panels at Tech Conferences – Fortune
- Why The Best SEO Firms Don’t Offer Guaranteed Results – Forbes
- PimpThisBum.com employs irony on homeless man’s behalf – CNN
- Google may increase potential for libel by including Tweets in search results – USAToday
- Viral web idea works wonders for homeless – Sydney Morning Herald
- Haute Links: When Blogs Become Ads – San Francisco Weekly
- Finding the Blessing in the Unthinkable – The Good Life Project
- Is It Right To “Pimp This Bum?” – CBS News
- The Best Marketing Advice on a Budget – CarolRoth.com
- Google SearchWiki Puts Strain On Reputation Management – Online Media Daily
- Internet experiment raises cash for homeless man – Fox and Friends Morning Show
- Google real-time search + Twitter = a wake up call for brands – ZDNet
- 20 Best Marketing And Social Media Blogs By Women – Forbes
- Up Close and Personal with the Women of SEO – Powered by Search
- US websites documenting the stories of homeless people are attracting millions of viewers – The Guardian (UK)
- How to Solve the Sexism in SEO ‘Problem’ – Search Engine Watch
- The Beal Deal with Rae Hoffman – Marketing Pilgrim
- Knowledge, Profit & Love: Sean Dolan on How SEO Changed His Life – SEOBook
- With Real-Time Search, Comes Real-Time Spam – WebProNews
- Facebook application hawks your personal opinions for cash – The Register
- Turn Clicks Into Customers – Duane Forrester
- How Top SEO Agencies Handle (not provided) – SERPs.com
- Top 25 Most Influential People in Performance Marketing in 2011 – Impact Radius
- Just How the Heck Does Rae Hoffman Do It? – Flippa
- 10 Great Women of Affiliate Marketing – Performance Marketing Insider
- Special guest on the Weapons of Mass Marketing Radio Show – Webmaster Radio
- Interview on Affiliate Marketing – Max Impact
- 25 Excellent Female SEO Bloggers Worth Reading – UpCity
- An Interview with Rae Hoffman AKA Sugarrae – SEOBook
- Talking to Unicorns: The Rare Women of SEO Speak Out – Ghergich & Co.
- 50 Most Influential People in Blogging – Income Diary