At PushFire® our environment is casual, we hate micro-managing and we’re always on the lookout for talented new members to add to our fast growing team. We’re looking for people who can work independently, but also contribute to the team as a whole.
Who we’re looking for
We encourage innovative and independent thinking, and we want team members who are excited to learn from industry veterans who want to stay ahead of the curve in a fast-paced industry. If you’re looking to work in a corporate environment, wear a suit to work, be told exactly what to do and how to do it, have no input of your own into client strategies, and clock out at 4:59, then we’re not the company for you. If you’re looking to work in a relaxed environment, wear casual attire, share your experience and ideas and want to be part of a dedicated team, check out our career opportunities below.
All positions listed below are remote / telecommuting positions. Candidates can reside anywhere in the United States.
PPC Account Manager
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing Google AdWords accounts
- A minimum of 1 years experience managing Bing Ads accounts
- Experience with running campaigns with a monthly spend over 20K
- Campaign performance reporting experience
- Heavy knowledge and skill with using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with running large pay-per-click campaigns
- Experience with setting up and monitoring conversion tracking
- Experience with Analytics data as it pertains to paid attribution data
- Extreme organizational skills
- Experience with A/B testing landing pages
- Experience with PPC strategy development and forecasting
- Great people skills
- A sense of humor
- Pay per click account management – developing and optimizing PPC campaigns for clients
- Communicating with clients to both run their campaigns and explain reporting of those campaigns
- Goal setting and tracking for pay per click campaigns based upon the client needs
There are no formal education requirements. If you fit all of the above requirements, you can be considered for the position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us a short cover letter, your resume, salary expectations, and let us know why you’re interested in working for PushFire.