At PushFire our environment is casual, we hate micro-managing and we’re always on the lookout for talented new members to add to our fast growing team. We’re looking for people who can work independently, but also contribute to the team as a whole.
Who we’re looking for
We encourage innovative and independent thinking, and we want team members who are excited to learn from industry veterans who want to stay ahead of the curve in a fast-paced industry. If you’re looking to work in a corporate environment, wear a suit to work, be told exactly what to do and how to do it, have no input of your own into client strategies, and clock out at 4:59, then we’re not the company for you. If you’re looking to work in a relaxed environment, wear casual attire, share your experience and ideas and want to be part of a dedicated team, check out our career opportunities below.
What’s in it for you?
Being a team member and choosing a career at PushFire means:
- Constant training and educational growth in the search marketing space
- Working in a relaxed and casual environment
- Personal days, sick days, major holidays off and paid vacation time
- Free coffee, drinks and donuts
- Monthly team outings with chances to win awesome prizes
- Working with awesome clients
- Being valued and being encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas
All positions listed below are located in our Katy, Texas (minutes from Houston, Texas) offices. These are not telecommuting positions. Relocation packages may be available for extremely experienced, ideal candidates.
→ PPC Account Manager
The ideal candidate for this position has more than 2 years of experience managing large PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency setting. Being a Microsoft Excel master is a must and a strong understanding of and experience with Google Analytics is an extreme plus. We are not a “set it and forget it” company, so you only need to apply if you have a strong desire to learn, implement, and stay on top of your game.
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing Google AdWords accounts
- A minimum of 1 years experience managing Microsoft AdCenter accounts
- Experience with running campaigns with a monthly spend of 20K or more
- Campaign performance reporting experience
- Heavy knowledge and skill with using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with running large pay-per-click campaigns
- Experience with setting up and monitoring conversion tracking
- Experience with Analytics data as it pertains to Adwords data
- Extreme organizational skills
- Experience with A/B testing landing pages
- Experience with PPC strategy development and forecasting
- Great people skills
- A sense of humor
* Experience with dynamic keyword insertion is a plus, though not required
* Google AdWords certification is a plus, though not required (Please note you will be required to take and pass the Google AdWords certification test upon employment)
- Pay per click account management – developing and optimizing PPC campaigns for clients
- Communicating with clients to both run their campaigns and explain reporting of those campaigns
- Goal setting and tracking for pay per click campaigns based upon the client needs
There are no formal education requirements. If you fit all of the above requirements, you can be considered for the position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us a short cover letter, your resume, salary expectations, and let us know why you’re interested in working for PushFire.
→ Technical SEO Strategist
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 3 years experience working in the SEO industry, preferably in an agency setting. Exceptional technical writing skills, organizational skills, experience with Webmaster Tools (both Google and Bing), and proficiency with Microsoft Word are also required for this position. Heavy experience with Google Analytics and Raven Tools are a plus. You’re also going to need a strong and current understanding of both Google and Bing ranking factors. Experience working with large dynamic sites is also a bonus. To apply, send us a short cover letter, your resume, salary expectations, and let us know why you’re interested in working for PushFire.
→ Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 2 years experience in the public relations industry, preferably in an agency setting. Strong and broad writing skills are an absolute must in this position. Experience with media outreach is a plus. We’re looking for someone who can bring the old school PR mindset into the digital (online) arena. Strong basic computer and Internet skills are required. Strong “people skills” and a basic understanding of HTML are also a big plus. To apply, send us a short cover letter, your resume, salary expectations, and let us know why you’re interested in working for PushFire.