Rae Hoffman is the Chief Executive Officer of PushFire®. Fifteen+ years ago, Rae started a small website about her son after he had a massive pediatric stroke. This site became one of the first international support groups on the topic and earned national media coverage that helped further medical research in the field.
Investigating ways to support that site, she found affiliate marketing and became one of the most well known voices in both the affiliate landscape and organic search engine optimization.
Today, her current area of research is site auditing and advanced organic link development. Rae is also considered one of the leading minds in affiliate branding.
Rae is a regular speaker at the PubCon conferences and a former moderator for the WebmasterWorld forums. Additionally, Rae is a regular columnist at Search Engine Land and Amex’s OpenForum. She also speaks at numerous search marketing industry conferences such as Search Engine Strategies, Affiliate Summit, BlueGlass, and SMX.
Known widely in the online marketing community as Sugarrae, she is also the primary author of the often controversial Sugarrae blog.
In her spare time, Rae also serves as “Team Mom” for her son’s youth football league as well as on the Community Team Member committee for the Houston American Heart Association. She is an active participant in the Houston Heart (and stroke) Walk each year in the hopes of educating the public and medical providers alike about childhood stroke.
- Regular Speaker, WebmasterWorld’s Publishers Conferences
- Invited Guest and Partial Coordinator, Webmasters in the Sun
- Invited Guest, Yahoo Search Relevancy Panel, Yahoo Corporate Headquarters
- Regular Speaker, Search Engine Strategies
- Speaker, Karcher Group SEM Seminar
- Featured Guest, Webmasterradio.fm, Good Karma Show
- Former Member, PRWeb Advisory Council
- Speaker, SEOClass Workshop Series
- Regular Speaker, Search Marketing Expo (SMX)
- Regular Columnist, Search Engine Land
- Invited Guest, Google Search Relevancy Panel, Google Corporate Headquarters
- Retired Moderator, YPN and Link Development Forums, WebmasterWorld.com
- Featured Guest, Webmasterradio.fm, SEO 101 Show
- Keynote Speaker, IM Spring Break Conference
- Speaker, Izeafest
- Regular Speaker, Affiliate Summit
- Speaker, Audience Conference
- Featured Guest, Webmasterradio.fm Weapons of Mass Marketing Radio Show
- Listed in the Perfectio Top 10 Most Influential Women in Canadian Social Media
- Listed in the Invesp Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers of 2008
- Listed in the Invesp Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers of 2009
- Speaker, Search and Social Summit
- “Featured Expert” in “Turning Clicks into Customers”, Duane Forrester, 2010
- Featured in Income Diary’s 50 Most Influential People In Blogging 2010
- Speaker, BlueGlass Conference Series
- Member, National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Regular Columnist for Marketing Land
- Invited Speaker, Dallas Forth-Worth SEM
- Featured in Impact Radius’s Top 25 Most Influential People in Performance Marketing
- Regular Columnist, AMEX OpenForum
- Featured Guest, Affiliate Voices Podcast
- Member, Affiliate Summit Advisory Board
- Member, Raven Tools Product Advisory Group
- Speaker, LeadsCon
- Keynote Speaker, Affiliate Summit East
- Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards “Affiliate of the Year” Nominee – 2014
- Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards “Affiliate Advocate of the Year” Nominee – 2014
- Interviewee, The Good Life Project
- Trainer, PRNews SEO Workshop, June 2014
- Panelist, Janes of Digital Event, sponsored by SMX & Bing
- Featured in Top Rank’s 25 Women Who Rock Social Media, 2014 Edition
- Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards “Affiliate of the Year” Nominee – 2015